1) Hand sanitizer. Some people bring this and use it constantly. Personally I don't believe in this one. Like too many antibiotics, it just leads to resistant strains. Also I think that most versions of Con Crud are airborne.
2) Eat well. Take time at the con to eat real meals. Consuming nothing but junk food will lower your resistance to getting sick.
3) Sleep. Yes you can power through the con on energy drinks. It will weaken your body and make it easier for you to get sick.
4) Increase your vitamin intake. Gen Con officially starts one week from today, so today I started my vitamin regimen. Extra everything from today until the day after I get home. It works for me. Before I started doing it I came home from every con sick. I no longer do.
Good luck and good gaming.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad